everyone counts

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday

We went to the neighborhood United Methodist church today. It was a good service. Colossians 3:1-17 and the song "Beautiful One"
I have something that the LORD is working on, something I am supposed to give up, and I actually keep telling Him...yeah I know, but not yet...not yet.
The sermon was very pertinent to where I am right now.
We are supposed to go to Albuquerque Wednesday thru Saturday. The room is only $25.00 a night, but...I don't know, Maybe I'll send Art and I'll just stay home.
We took Tziporah and Ethan to a birthday party this afternoon. Oh how I love those little angels.
Art and I are having breakfast for dinner...he's grating potatoes as I type. I'm doing the eggs and turkey sausages (we're trying to be Kosher this year)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I know what you mean about your little angels!!! I saw John's little girls today and read them two books and we all went for a walk! Today Lindsey is here and Erika comes home from France today with her French club!
Not sure if I ever told you this. You reminded me of it when you talked about eating Kosher. For one summer when my kids were younger I got a job in a Jewish Camp cooking! I had to cook Kosher. You have to keep the meat and dairy separate. Separate utensils, were marked so I didn't mix anything up. heh heh heh. Me mix anything up? NEVER. lol.
Anyway you and Art and the boys and their loved ones are in my prayers each day!
Love you
Bobbie