everyone counts

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Morning

We'll be leaving for Church very shortly. I just spent about two hours, blogging, editing my template, visiting some old friends.
I started the morning on the porch with my new prayer journal, pen, and a cup of coffee. So far the day has been very pleasent.
Yesterday we took our grand children to the River Fest. Fun for all. My grandson will be 4 tomorrow. God bless little Elijah!
Yet there is still a storm raging inside of me. Perhaps it is just this particular stage of life that makes me feel so strange. So estranged from the LORD that I have loved and served for so long.
I listen, I seek, I understand, yet the storm clouds seem to be blocking the light, and I do not like the darkness.

1 comment:

BrainSyke said...

It's OK. You are not alone in this, each one of us on the planet go through this. Some overlook, and some reject, and some dont talk about it.

This feeling is possibly a sign of God's guidance and Love. He promised to give each one of us an opportunity to seek the truth, and learn to be close to Him. Feel good, and strive to explore, learn, indugle, and seek in sincereity, and surely He will guide you.