everyone counts

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday Afternoon

yesterday there was a great rain storm in Shiprock
the God of Glory thundered, and in the midst of the late afternoon down pour, there was a glorious rainbow...
worship and fellowship was good this moring - i saw angels dancing
i think i'll be reading Deuteronomy and Philippians this week...
this evening i'll have a chance to worship again, and then i'm teaching children's church, just a review of the 10 commandments...
worksheets and donuts
there aren't that many kids at the evening service
back to work for me tuesday, praise the LORD...
Pastor Eric said "the greatest weapon the enemy will use agains us is our own thought life"
some guy on one of the Christian television stations this week said that Prince Charles was the Anit-christ and this morning a newscaster talking about Hillary Clinton's possible run for president in 2008 used the word goddess...
i've been blogging for about 2 hours...time to quit
blessings

3 comments:

Chris P. said...

As I said last night,
Charles is not the anti-christ. It's Camilla!!

Anonymous said...

Thunderstorms are AWESOME!!!

They are in my top 10 ways God reveals himself to me. They always put me in awe of Him.

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Glad to see that you are still connected. Check your email. I heard something today that I thought would encourage you.

Love, Jo