everyone counts

Monday, March 28, 2005

Times Like These

It's times like these that I remeber just how much I love Jesus, how much being His means to me. I see Him on His cross of shame, I kneel at His alter as cleansing tears run down my face, I feel the warm westerly breeze and I know that He is here and that I am His.
It's not always like this. Sometimes I have doubts. Sometimes I listen to others who also claim to love and serve Him, as they discuss all sorts of concepts and doctrines. And sometimes things happen, life things, hurtful things. And I reach out to my LORD, like a blind man groping in the dark, and I can't find Him.
But this past week, I have touched Him, I have had sweet fellowship with His followers. I have worshiped Him in spirit and in truth. And I don't care about the theoLOGICAL, I only care that He has redeemed me and has called me by name...
Maryellenbernadetteiachettageniipuffbrokop. He knows and loves all of me!

No comments: