everyone counts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Christ Has Risen!

 We celebrated the resurrection of our LORD and Savior with Christ Church Saturday evening. It was an exciting service! Starting with the lighting of the Pascal Fire, complete with a mother and daughter being baptized and the decorating of the Cross. We announced the Resurrection with the blowing of the Shofar (blown by Art) and the ringing of bells.  I wish my family had been there with me. But all things considered it was a blessed Holiday season. Passover with my sons and two of my grandchildren. 2 Easter egg hunts with the grandkids, the service last night and a restful Sunday. I even have one more day off from school for Navajo Nation Sovereignty Day. April Showers, fresh flowers, the song of birds and church bells on the wind. Peace overcoming stress. The goodness of God overcoming the idiocy of mankind. Here are some images of Father Carl and Barbie, and the cross.






No comments: