everyone counts

Friday, March 24, 2006

Just a few short notes...

I expected "Something to think about" to be much shorter, but I was writing it while my students were taking a long computer test, and i started to ramble...

I am so glad that it is Friday, and that Spring is here, that Spring break is here, but I already wrote about that today...

I've been entertaining some rather unsettling thoughts lately, due to some of my "reading material". I've been doing a lot of sighing and shaking my head. But the LORD keeps saying the same thing, "look to the Cross" "remember the Cross" meditate on the Cross. It is that time of year after all.

We say, "God is LOVE"
Jesus said the greatest commandments were to LOVE
Some ask "How could a loving God allow...."
Some people say, God's love is different than ours, thus allowing for what appears to be cruelty and darkness on His part.
But I think the Bible is very clear on what God means by LOVE...
just look at the cross. And that is what I will be writing about next...
Oh the Wonderous Cross!

No comments: