everyone counts

Friday, December 02, 2005

What would Jesus say to the UN?

I can hear Him proclaiming the first 2 verses of Psalm 2.
Maybe the whole thing...
Thats not what this post is about though...
It's just that I'm in a real bad mood and I've been blogging very sarcastic comments around the place today, and I'm being sucked into the same old, same old. Then I read the latest posting on Dawn Is Coming, http://arthurbroberts.blogspot.com/ about not debating and I agree. It's sad but true. And I wonder why we even blog at all. Does any of it matter anyway. Is any mind ever changed? I want to reach out and touch. I want to make a connection. And I have found some interesting friends...But still there is the question, Why? That's all I have to say right now. I'm tired. I'm beat. It's the day after payday and I'm broke...
So, I'm going to say Good Night and God Bless!

4 comments:

Wanderer said...

Why do you reach out and blog? Who do you touch? If the answer to the latter isn't abundantly obvious in a thousand replies, let me just ask this. Why am I bothering to answer you?

If the intent of this blog is mass conversion, you aren't failing as much as having set goals more lofty than your ability. If you desire to touch a few, effect a few, and make a difference, I will say I am one of those few. Who else stands with me and admits that MaryEllen has impacted you with her blogging?

Wanderer said...

Twenty hours have passed and nobody else raises their hand. Sad. On the upside, MaryEllen, you needn't worry about detractors out here anymore. As indicated by their silence, your words aren't actually registering with them. I guess their responses are automatic gestures. Nice to know. All this time I actually thought people that responded had informed dissenting opinions.

Arthur Brokop II said...

Hey don't worry about it, it is a Saturday in December, everyone is probably out Christmas shopping...

Grey Owl said...

I was, in fact, Christmas shopping at the time. Sorry.

I've said before that Maryellen has impacted me, and I'll say it again. She's a grand gal.