everyone counts

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Who are You People and What are You Thinking?

I just noticed my blog counter...500+
That's scarey. People are reading me. I wanted to have a voice that was heard...but that seems like a lot to me.
I spent the past two hours visiting, commenting, praying over, and reflecting upon my links, and some of the links of my links. Sounds to me like a lot of us are getting a call to action...waiting for orders...anticipating change!
I have to check my email, write two letters and head to the post office.
Later today I will post my son's second story to his Dawn is Coming site...he can't do it because he doesn't have computer access where he is.
So, I'll hit PUBLISH POST and move on.

2 comments:

Arthur Brokop II said...

i just followed the dirrections on blogger help on the dashboard...the section called add ons I think...

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that I'm glad you've entered the blog world. Congrats on 500!