everyone counts

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Why Pray?

I wrote this one before, in April, and I'm right back there again, emotionally and spiritually. Ouch! Life hurts so bad some times.
Again, my Heavenly Father says to me, "I love you child, but..."
Instead of "yes and amen", I got yet another, "Sorry, no!"
And I am so afraid that my landlady is going to make us move, now that I have informed her that my son, who will be getting out of prison, will be living with us for a while. We will have no place to live and he will have no place to be parolled to so he will have to stay in longer...
I saw Star Wars yesterday, and I really sympathized with Darth Vader...

1 comment:

Arthur Brokop II said...

my son is getting out "early" for good time, if he can't get parrolled to a blood resident he will need to stay in for 8 more months at least...we're still praying through this one. he is the vice president of the Bible Club called Heaven Bound, and they had a banquet for the families on Friday. It was real nice but a bit surreal...
Yeah I saw star wars...I didn't notice anything wrong with the Romantic Dialogue, just normally akward maybe...
but usually Lucus isn't so inconsistant...I don't think the queen really died, or how else could Leah have remembered her???
Thanks for the prayer Liz...