everyone counts

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 1972


Abba, Father,

I must take a moment this morning, while the sparrows peck at their breakfast and Art plays his morning song on his native flute, to say a quick prayer for Frank. 40 years ago I was a silly, starstruck young thing walking down the aisle of St.Monica's Church to the sound of our Folk Group playing "Love is but the song we sing, and fear's the way we die, we can make the mountains ring, or make the angels cry" I wonder if heaven shed a tear that day, knowing what I was getting myself into? Yet, it was a great adventure. From what I've discovered about him, my first husband, he's not exactly walking with you LORD. So dare I say "God bless him?" I have no hard feelings toward him. I do remember the bad, and there was some very bad...but there are many memories about those 4 or 5 years that I...well I can't say I cherish them, but I do enjoy them. So yes...God Bless Frank Puff! We're both 60 now - getting closer and closer to eternity. God, save his soul...he learned the truth as a child - and he is a republican (LOL) so open the eyes of his heart, open his ears, so he can hear you calling his name, before the final hour. Time for me to get ready for church. I love you LORD.


No comments: