everyone counts

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Elijah


My grandson in 8. Eight years ago yesterday I got to witness his arrival into this world. Eight years ago, his life began and my heart broke in two. Eight years ago yesterday...pride and joy, shame and sorrow. If it hadn't been for my precious Elijah, I don't think I would have survived those dark days. Never mind all that.  My first summer project will be to print off a hard copy of the mission blog and close it out. Maybe I will start one for Kirtland Hope. It's 4:00am Sunday, birds haven't started their chorus yet. Gotta work on the church bulletin. Ardy and Erica play typo bingo during Art's sermon. Maybe if I didn't do them at 4:00 in the morning there wouldn't be so many typos for them to find. Better get a cup of coffee. My mind seems boggled this morning.

No comments: