everyone counts

Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

Yep, thank God it's Friday!
I've been experimenting - setting up two new blogs on this account. One focusing on the Ministry, one focusing on Pastor Art, some of his lyrics and sermon notes and articles. And this one. This pink page of mine started out years ago, as a sort of journal, a Bible study, responses to other blogs, other "theologies" - some personal ragings at a time when I was struggling with faith and truth and life in general.
The poem I just posted I wrote quite a while ago. At a time when I wasn't sure we'd have a chance to minister again. Last Saturday we had our first coffee house and besides the 15 regular church attenders and their guests, two of those "invisible" people stopped by and one of our regular wanderer's - Michael. We feed him and pray for him a few times a month. LORD, give us wisdom in ministry - protect those who are lost in the dark, be their Light and Hope and Salvation.

No comments: