everyone counts

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Psalm 149




Praise the LORD, Praise Yahweh! Hallelujiah!


Sing to the LORD a new song! (Psalm 96 - sing all the Earth!) (Psalm 98 - for He has done wonderful things!)


I am so happy to be singing praises in Dine' Bizaad (the Navajo Language) again. I am so honored to stand with my beautiful sister, Julia, singing new songs unto our LORD. And I will be dancing with her soon. (Psalm 149:3 - Let them praise His name with dancing.)


I was looking up new songs and dance yesterday while Art was recording a piece for our CD. Psalm 149:5 brought back fond memories of when I was the Christian Education Director for a Salvation Army Camp in NY. I taught the kids that verse: Let the godly ones exult in glory, Let them sing for joy on their beds - much to the dismay of the camp counselors who had to deal with 5 nights of "Our God is an Awesome God" coming from the campers bunks. Just thought I'd share a couple pictures of Julia and Kimorah doing their dance at Rohoboth Christian Reformed Church in Gallup NM last weekend. All to the Glory of God.

No comments: