everyone counts

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'll Be Back

I've had a real bad cold this week and it has wiped me out. I've been distracted as well by some stray feelings of condemnation and depression. Our swamp cooler is on the fritz and our house is extreamly hot in the afternoons and early evening. Right now my chest is aching from coughing and I am feeling a bit light headed, but school is nearly out - just one more week and I am starting to feel a little better physically. I really do have a lot to do, and a lot to say. But right now it's time to be still.

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, and I hope that your health improves. You have been missed during my general blog strolls, particularly this week when I am on at such late hours with little else to do.

Arthur Brokop II said...

It has been an interesting weekend so far, and it's not even Sunday yet. Still coughing quite a bit, but able to think more clearly.