everyone counts

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Agenda

I am currently waiting for my men to finish getting ready for Church.
After Church I am going to cook cheese omlets, go to the laundry matt where I will wash clothes and correct papers.
Then I will come home and visit all the people on my "Links" list and a few that I Link to off their links...ahhh the great "Link"...isn't that a Star Trek concept?
My weekly guide to devotions - just one of the spring boards I sometimes use when I want to dive into the Word - is about "Seeking God".
Pastor Art will probably be watching "Fiddler on the Roof" - "TRADITION!"

6 comments:

Wanderer said...

Not only mentioning Fiddler on the Roof, but that song as well. Now I am going to have to drag out the DVD and watch it again. I love that movie. The lead character reminds me of Martha's dad. (Especially since I have watched him dance along with "If I was a rich man")

Arthur Brokop II said...

we better not ever let Art and Chris watch it together...OyVey!

Wanderer said...

Oh, that would be a riot! I think you and I might get a good deal of well needed laughter out of that. :)

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Cheese omelets are my favorite! I must admit that I have one every morning...six days a week..LOL...I'm a low-carber and it way works for me!!!:-)

But there's only one real egg in it plus two egg portions of Eggbeaters! And Swiss cheese...I love Swiss...I'm making me hungry!

Grey Owl said...

I've never seen "Fiddler." I suppose I'll have to soon, now that you've got me interested again!

BTW maryellen, just finished the first of 3 posts that deal with predestination. I'd love your input.

Cheers,

Grey Owl

Arthur Brokop II said...

Fiddler is a very interesting story, fun musically - historical and theological too. Art sort of sees it as his family history, since his great, great grandfather is thought to have been a jew exiled from Russia.
I'll be over to check out your posts Grey Owl...it's snowing in Shiprock again...wow!