everyone counts

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Enemy Within

Isn't that the name of a Movie?
Anyway, yesterday I posted on Psalm 3, in which David gave the LORD some rather violent suggestions as to how to deal with his enemies. Well right now my enemy seems to be the Flu bug. Like those ugly little guys on some commercial...Thanks a lot pastor Art for coughing those germs all over the house. Do germs have teeth?
Psalm 4 is titled (by the NASB) "Evening Prayer of Trust", maybe I'll wait until evening to post on that one. After morning worship, after soup and sandwiches and correcting papers, after watching some silly movie on TV and falling asleep in the middle of it. Might skip evening service, if I'm still feeling poorly. We'll see if God hast relieved me in my distress by then...

2 comments:

Arthur Brokop II said...

praise the LORD, i still have a bit of a cough, but i have not gotten the full blown flu that knocked out my poor hubby.

Arthur Brokop II said...

and, i read somewhere today, that both David and Jesus prayed bad things upon their enemies...
may the stupid fools whither or something.
like i said, i have no enemies except the occassional flu germ and the ones discribed in Ephesians...