everyone counts

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Answers to Flip's Tag...Thanks for asking.

Three screen names I've had: Bernadette, Puff, ME
Three things you like about yourself: I'm fiesty, I'm a good friend, I'm a great teacher!
Three things I don't like about myself: I'm fat, I watch too much TV, I say mean things to my husband.
Three parts of my heritage: Italian, German, Cree
Three things that scare me: That Calvinists might be right, That I might have a stroke (heart attacks don't scare me, but stokes do), Making telephone calls.
Three of your everyday essentials: caffine, writing, quiet time with the Lord.
Three things you are wearing right now: A "Passion Play" tee shirt, Sweatpants, beaded earings.
Three of my favorite songs: Don Fransico's "He's Alive", Beatles, Hey Jude, Rock With Wings, NO MORE!
Things I want in a relationship: Honesty, Respect, Hugs
Two truths and a lie: (not necessarily in that order?) I am a compulsive gambler, I used to be a Magicians Assistant, I wanted to be a nun when I was a little girl.
Three things I can't do without: My grandson, Television, Coffee (let me go pour another cup)
Three places you want to go on vacation: Tibet, Israel, Alaska
Three things you just can't do: Sew, Knit, Jog (couldn't even jog when I was in shape, I thought it was boring)
Three kids names: Johanna Dawn, Arthur, Jeremiah
Things you want to do before you die: Own a cabin in the woods. Minister to the mothers of felons, Write a book.
Three celeb crushes: Jeff Goldblum, Jackie Chan, Paul McCartney
Three people you want to know these things about: the only ones i can think of are too intellectual to answer these "silly" questions, or else they aren't blogged in.

No comments: